Monday, October 12, 2009

Boston Terrier

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Boston Terrier Dog
Ceramic mini ornament figurine

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Individually hand painted by skill craftsman

I have many design of Boston Terrier and also
have other breeds and animals

I also have Unpainted mini ornament figurine
Boston Terrier and other breeds







Boston Terrier mini ornament figurine

I can paint any color for Boston Terrier and other dog breeds

I also have unpainted Boston Terrier and other dog breeds
Ready to Paint please see in my list




Boston Terrier 0001







Boston Terrier 0002







Boston Terrier 0003







Boston Terrier 0004







Boston Terrier 0005







Boston Terrier 0006







Boston Terrier 0007





1 comment:

  1. How do we get these from you? Please email me curlykid73@hotmail.com. This is the first thing I have found that has a red boston. I like 0001 and 0003

    ReplyDelete